Saturday, May 23, 2009

So Sweet...

Annie had her first roll yesterday. She was laying on her belly and she rolled onto her back. I can't believe she is already rolling over! It seems like yesterday I was past the point of impatient waiting for her to arrive. I love these days. I wouldn't trade watching her grow for the world. She is starting to take 8 oz of formula at a time now! Wow... Cory got a four day weekend for Memorial Day. We will be going to our 2nd BBQ Monday. It's great living on an army base on holidays! We get awesome food. Our neighbors moved yesterday also. Cory helped load up the truck. I was so sad. We became great friends over the last few months. People have been coming and going alot the last 2 weeks. Mainly because of deployments and getting re-stationed. Anyways... Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment