Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday's......

It's been a while since I've posted something new. I had a busy weekend. My first Mother's Day was very nice. Cory hung up a flag pole on our house and it looks very nice. We sat around Sunday and enjoyed the nice weather. Friday night he took me out to eat! It was very nice! I got treated all weekend. :) Annie's pictures came in the mail on Saturday. I was so excited. They turned out very cute! I love them! They were perfect for her first photo shoot! She is taking a nap right now. I can't believe how fast she is growing. It seems like yesterday I was pregnant and ready to pop. Time is flying, she will be crawling in no time. Cory started Jumpmaster school today. Again. Ha! Hopefully this is the last time. Ha! Anyways, I'm going to get a nap in before the boss wakes up. Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment