Friday, May 1, 2009

To my dedicated readers:

Cory got home at about 10 this morning. He got beat up on his jump :( He goes through alot for his family. He is a very good man. Hopefully he will get a good nap in and feel better when he wakes up. Annie is asleep with him and I just got home from working out. It felt good to run again. And tomorrow is Kaelyn's Birthday Party and Annie's first pictures! Yay! I am so excited. Anyways, Annie did the cutest thing this morning. When Cory got home he couldn't resist picking up Annie to hold her, of course. As he began talking to her she immediatly caught his eyes and gave him the biggest smile ever. I knew right then that this is where I want to be in my life, even through all the diapers and sleepless nights... she is our little miracle and I'm so anxious to see many more grins...

No comments:

Post a Comment