Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer is here ~

It's been awhile. I was doing so good the first week. Ha. Annie is doing great! Getting bigger everytime she gets up from a nap. Her personality is starting to show. And I think it's alot like her mommy's! I love it! Ha... I am so excited it is finally summer! Yesterday was our one year anniversary. I can not believe it's already been a year. Gee... Next big thing is William's graduation! Unless Auntie Elizabeth wants to make Annie a little cousin... :) Anyways, we had a good weekend. Cory passed Jumpmaster school so that's a relief. I almost forgot to tell you what I got for our one year... a 2010 MUSTANG, YAY! My dream car... It is midnight blue with black racing stripes... BEAUTIFULLY wrapped in plastic. Ha Thanks hunny. I can't wait for next year. Happy Monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment