Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to All!

So sorry it's been so long. I figured out how to put movies on here. It's pretty neat, "Annie Live"! Ha! We are all great here. Same ol' Same ol'. Cory is getting excited about jumping into Little Big Horn. Me, on the other hand, I can't wait for fourth of July festivities! I had a blast last year watching the fireworks. They are unbelieveable on base! Anyways, love the movie... no one else can make the beautiful noise that a baby makes. I could listen to her stories all day. Happy Father's Day, Dad! Hope you have an awesome day. You deserve it...and Cory this February we were blessed with a little girl that already has you wrapped around her finger. I love the way she smiles at you when she sees you for the first time after work. I know Annie is going to be a daddy's girl! Thank you for giving me my little angel. I love you so much! Happy First Father's Day and many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment