Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer is HERE!!!


Wow! It has been a while. I'm sooo sorry. Things have been crazy over here on the east coast :) We celebrated Annie's First Birthday since the last time I blogged.

She is now 15 months old!!! She is walking all over the place and trying to run. Annie has a one-of-a-kind personality... or shall I say her mothers'.... I let the dog outside yesterday to use the restroom while I was standing on the deck Annie was standing by the back door eating her snack and sippin some juice, perfectly happy. I let our dog back inside and finished sweeping. Annie was beating on the glass and screaming to let her out with me loud enough for me to turn around and tell her, "NO". Then the little princess looked at me with the cutest face and just stuck her tongue out and let all of her pretzels that were in her mouth just fall out and onto the floor. She looked down at the half eaten pretzels, looked up at me, and just turned around and walked away.


That's just one of her little tantrums, she continues to amuse us everyday. She is a spoiled (thanks to auntie and granny), have it my way or no way, busy, and hard headed little girl but we love her more than life itself. After all she is are life.


Other than the everyday tasks of laundry, cleaning, changing diapers, taking care of kids, paperwork, paying bills, potty training, cooking, and basically just running the house... I do nothing. Life is pretty simple for me right now. My daycare has taken a turn and is on the right track now. I have a full house (that is 6 kids might I add). They are wonderful and I love them! We are having a blast! Cory and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary on the 31st of May!!! WHEW HEW! We played our traditional putt-putt game I won't say who won, but I can say he cheated. Cory is doing awesome. I am so proud of how great of a dad and husband he has become. He, like Annie, continues to amuse me everyday. Happy Father's Day Cory!


Well, enjoy this post hopefully it won't be as long until the next. Enjoy the weekend! We miss everyone and can't wait for the next visit to Texas! Love you all, Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment