Monday, February 22, 2010

My Dedicated Readers:

Our little Annie is going to be one this Saturday! I can't believe it! Cory has been gone for 40 or so days now... I lost count at 5 :( BUT the good news is he is coming HOME!!!! YAY! He will be here for Annie's Birthday! Well, I have 7 kids now... not always at the same time because the most I can have is 5 but it is an adventure everyday! We had a provider's banquet on Saturday and I got a couple awards. My director gave a nice speech about how nice my home is and how awesome I am... not to brag :) Have a good week. I know I am!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I cannot believe Annie is going to be ONE!! She is precious! I am excited for you that Cory will be home in time to celebrate! The Valentine's pics are precious...good job Cory! And you ARE awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete