Thursday, October 22, 2009

I have been sick since Saturday. Cory and I went to a restraunt downtown to enjoy the Texas Longhorns beat OU! I barely made it to the end of the game :( They say I have a sinus infection. I feel better today but my has this week been long. Annie is finally getting over her cough and runny nose, then mom got it. We are crossing our fingers Cory doesn't get it. Wow is he a baby sick. Everything is going good. Slowing down since I finished all my classes for my daycare. I am just waiting for the final inspections. Anyways, not much new news EXCEPT.... Cory gets leave for Christmas! YAY! Hopefully Obama doesn't sign the "send Cory to Afghanistan" paper. It's all day by day now. :( Keep praying! Here is a picture of Annie taking her breathing treatment with Mr. Bubbles! Much Love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment