Friday, August 7, 2009

It's Friday!

I can't believe how fast Annie is growing! She is almost crawling! Her favorite food is carrots by far! It seems like she never gets enough. Cory and I are doing great! It has rained 10 out of the last 12 days here! I am not talking blowing rain like in Texas either. Just straight, pouring down rain. Cory and I went outside to walk the dog one day knowing it was bright and sunny day when all of a sudden, like a water faucet was turned on, it just started pouring. My mom had her 49th Birthday yesterday! I wish we could have been there to celebrate. :( I know she had a good day though! I think Cory and I are going to relax this afternoon, maybe go enjoy the warm weather, now that it isn't raining, and swim! Have a GREAT weekend!
Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment